THE WORST MASS EFFECT GAME SO FAR

Discussion in 'Mass Effect Andromeda' started by Sarduca, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Sarduca

Sarduca New Member

#1 Sarduca, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    I remember when I first played me1... AAHHH it was on the xbox 360 arcade and I was soo IMPREST and thought it was one of the BEST games I had ever played I must have played that game at least 4 times to get different out comes, THEN I heard about me2 WOW colour me impressed what a PHAT game, played then played it again to get more different outcomes again..... and I thought another EXELLENT GAME BY BIOWARE mass effect became 1 off my all time games.
    Then came the me3 V.GOOD game but what a SHIT ending I mean come on! and now mass effect Andromeda...WHAT A SHIT GAME, GLITCHES LIKE NO OTHER ME GAME. FOR EXAMPLE when I talk to the hologram information on the station nexus when u first arrive cora stands with her arms out and her legs spread(TALK ABOUT GAME EMURSION BREAKING) and the glitches don't stop there, there are worse glitches in this terrible game. I don't want to remember mass effect like this, I will sell this shit game(a waste of £50) and buy me1,2,3 and remember mass effect as it should be(I DISAVOW THIS GAME). if this is the direction mass effect is taking I'm afraid I wont be buying anymore.

AND THIS GLIPH CRAP IS A BAD IDEA I CANT DO IT AND I DONT UNDERSTAND IT I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED I STILL CANT DO THE FIRST GLIPH AND NO IM NOT LOOKING AT A YOUTUBE VID OF SOME ONE ELSE DOING IT IF I CANT DO IT THERES NO POINT...