Featured Mass Effect: Andromeda Exploration & Discovery gameplay video

Discussion in 'Mass Effect Andromeda' started by WhoIsDo, Mar 3, 2017.

1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Administrator
    Staff Member

Lots of great gameplay footage in this Mass Effect: Andromeda video. You can see everything that exists outside of the ships' windows in real-time now, which is incredible.

The video showcases a brand new planet featuring the Krogan, and you'll get a look at the Korgan colony. What's your favorite part of the video?

ensc likes this.
  2. ensc

ensc Member

WOW! Or, in the words of Gordon Ramsey, "Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!" So much there. My favorite part is how HUGE this game is. It seems vast and endless and you do not have to follow a predefined path, but you can chart your own course and learn as you go along. It's great that you can develop on new planets. And then, as you create more space to live, choose more people to bring out of cryo chambers? What? WOW! I also love the Nomad vehicle, the forward stations and how you can use them as Fast Travel and refueling/recharging points later. That is also very cool that you can see out of your ship as you fly along too. Also, that some of the places you can explore are not just planets, but other deserted ships. I just preordered my copy today and I'm pretty excited to start exploring.

3. Derrame

Derrame Member

awesome! this game keeps getting better
    great trailer, thanks
    i'm so anxious to start exploring new planets

i have a new hard drive and a gtx1080 founder's edition,
    unlimited powe, unlimited possibilties!

ensc likes this.