Chasing Remnant Core on Elaaden

Discussion in 'Mass Effect Andromeda' started by pINtbc, Apr 5, 2017.

1. pINtbc

pINtbc New Member

I chase it a bit, then get to a crash site where the scanner area pops up to see if you can find out a direction, but I'll be damned if I can find any tracks, or anything on the scanner. I've even tried hunting the spot by driving out and slowly approaching looking for the mark as I get there, but no luck. Anyone else having a problem with this? The way itr reads, I need this mission to complete elaaden...

2. Derrame

Derrame Member

get inside the derelict ship

3. Mike barnett

Mike barnett New Member

#3 Mike barnett, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017

I am on ps4. The quest, search for the stolen remnant drive core is officially bugged. As it stands I currently am stuck story wise due to this one main plot line for 5 quests:remnant drive core,settling elaaden, little things that matter,Liam outpost world's, and boosting the signal.

That means I can't finish one world settlement, one relationship, and other related story quest lines.

Also have nomad upgrade quest bugged with upgraded all tasks.

This is for a great franchise, why rushing a product etc., will do more damage than anything else. They need an update yesterday. I don't have the words for the disappointment in not having main plot storyline related gameplay working. I have put in over 100 hours so far and after getting stuck, doing research, and deciding my course, I still think it is a great game but will not buy another of there product till it's been out for 6 to 12 months for a solid game exp.

Update after patch 1.05... still not working even buggier haha owe well guess the franchise was good while it lasted. Up till the ending of 3 till present. For a triple A rank franchise and game I give it a solid B+. Now to go finish what is left of a game with no real resolved plot points. Better luck next try.

4. pINtbc

pINtbc New Member

Yeah I seem to be hitting those.. The quest starts off OK. I chase the looters out of the ship, and through the first and second points where they might be, but I think on the second stop, I cannot for the life of me find anything on the scanner to direct me to their next spot. It is rather irritating..

5. avsman023

avsman023 New Member

Yeah, I've run into an issue with the second site which is in the southwest part of the map. I think it's bugged only if you have read the data pad before actually getting the quest. The data pad info has the password to the door in Misery. What they need to do is have data pads used for quests remain readable or have the system recognize that you have already read the data pad. With that data pad blocked, it blocks 4 missions I have that I can't continue on with. I've put the game down because of it. The patch didn't help the issue either.

6. pINtbc

pINtbc New Member

I finished a play through, but didn't get to work through the elaaden quest line, which kind of sucked. There are a couple bugs that really irritate me, and the elaaden planet quests are a bunch of them. The console window that I keep getting and cannot close is pissing me off too.

7. Ace

Ace New Member

Longshoreman
    Same here, I have to many unfinished task that I can't seem to finish out, not sure why. A lot more game crashes after the update. Also didn't have a chance to do movie night(bummer). Was planning going thru the game in narrative mode & see if I missed anything else.